Friday, September 23, 2011

The Big Bang Theory Reviews 501-502: The Skank Reflex Analysis and The Infestation Hypothesis

   This is a  review of both episodes in the one hour premiere of The Big Bang Theory.

  The Big Bang Theory was hilarious. Even though Steve Carell was robbed at the Emmys this year for Best Comedy Actor, I think Jim Parsons' portrayal of Sheldon was a very worthy second. He was very funny tonight, with his insane reaction to Penny's garbage chair. Of course, in the end, he was right. They never said what creature was in it, though. Another funny part was the paintball fight. The reason Sheldon's so funny, I think, is I see so much of myself in him. I could easily see myself doing some of the things he does. That's flattering and disturbing at the same time.
  The continuation of the Raj-and-Penny-sleeping-together storyline from the previous season finale wasn't as good as I had hoped. I thought it was a bit of a cop-out from the writers to go back on what happened in the finale last season. Overall, it was a very funny hour of TV. Sincerely, Observer.

No comments:

Post a Comment