Thursday, September 22, 2011

Revenge Review 101: Pilot

   Revenge was better than I expected, even though I had heard good reviews beforehand. Emily Vancamp had what is probably the breakout performance of the season, though Madeleine Stowe made a great villainess. It was good to see her again The terrorist plotline was contrived, but Emily's revenge plan was well executed. The actor that played the husband looked exactly like Scott Bakula.
   The opening sequence didn't make a whole lot of sense, but I imagine it will become clearer in coming weeks and months. The man that got shot, I guess was the son, Daniel. It seemed a little too soon to kill off his character. And I think Emily's sidekick was that guy who owned the bar.
   Overall, it was the start to what looks like another interesting show.

No comments:

Post a Comment