Tuesday, October 4, 2011

House Review 801: Twenty Vicodin

    I've been a fan of House for just a short period of time. I really only started watching last season. Bad time, I guess, with the whole House-and-Cuddy thing. Still, I enjoyed it, even when others didn't. I was devastated when they broke up. And I was hoping they'd get back together. And then House drove his car into Cuddy's living room. It was hilarious at the time, but it definitely was not one of House's better decisions.
  And so, he went off to jail for a year. The story picks up at his parole hearing. I was glad they addressed some questions, such as "how did House know that everyone was out of the dining room before he drove in"? Alas, the Q&A was cut short.
  Anyway, it was a good start to what may be the final season.

No comments:

Post a Comment